Friday, February 27, 2009

NEW DO!

Kip and I were thinking of growing out Cashe's hair a little longer because we keep cutting it when it gets any length at all. BUT...we just can't help it! This is the longest his hair has ever been :)

We decided to cut it! I'm PATHETIC...I just can't control his hair when it gets that long! I love it short because It's so much easier to take care of. So here's his NEW DO, so cute! He actually did so well sitting still this time! He was a very good boy for the barber!

Kip was also saying he wanted to get him a big boy hat, so I went to the mall and got him a HURLEY one! Cashe helped pick it out and he loves wearing his new hat outside! Usually when he goes inside he doesn't like to wear it :) His SMART mommy decided to get a WHITE hat...ha ha...but it's darling anyway!

That's all for now~:)

2 comments:

  1. I can't let my boys hair get to long either:) He looks really cute! I really like your blog I'll definitly put it on my favorites:)
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are blogging. Now we can keep in touch better. Cache is so stinkin cute and is growing up way fast.

    ReplyDelete