Saturday, February 14, 2009

Growing up so fast! Happy Valentines Day!

I was going through some old videos and found these really funny ones of Cashe when he was younger.




Cashe loves being the center of attention, and in this video he was 7 months old. He was showing off his tricks, giving high five, clicking his tongue and nodding his head all at the same time :).




In this one, my mom had just bought Cashe some new squeaky shoes since he started walking. He was so funny when we first put them on him. At first he didn't realize he was making the sound, but when he did he got really embarrassed! I'm sad we didn't catch his whole reaction on tape, but glad that we got at least some of it. Every time we put them on he would crawl instead of walk because he didn't want them to make noise. They were pretty annoying, but it was nice for him to wear them on Tuesday's while my mom was watching him along with 4 other kids!


Cashe put his valentines stickers that he got from his cousin, Courtney, on his cheeks and shirt :) He was so good to smile for the camera!




I tried to get a good video of Cashe talking because he is doing so well now, but it's really difficult to get him to sit still for too long. I only got a couple words out of him and he decides to turn off the camera himself! I'll try again later!

It's so crazy how fast he's grown up already! I can't believe how much these babies change in the first couple years of their life. I'm so excited to see him grow up every day and learn new things all the time.


3 comments:

  1. Say "bye, bye, mom!" that's pretty funny he turns your camera off. the only way I got babies to stay still and talk was put them on a dresser, or sink counter where theres nothing to reach (his high chair would work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was awesome to see! I miss him so much. :(

    I hope he doesn't forget me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I've tried it in his high chair too and he has a hard time paying attention :)

    ReplyDelete