Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Big Fish

Kip has found a new buddy from work to go fishing with and lately they have been going almost every Monday. They even went today at 5:45 AM in the BLIZZARD...I would say that's a little CRAZY :) They usually go to Deer Creek to catch their fish and Kip is pretty proud of his catch today. Here are some pictures of the monster TROUT he caught!


Pretty big huh?


Cashe was pretty hesitant at first...

But then got CLOSER...

and CLOSER...

and eventually got all the way on Kip's knee to see them up close and personal. We had his friend and his wife over for dinner last night and ate some fish they caught earlier, and Cashe really liked it! I thought that was pretty cool.


I love my cute boys!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some pretty big fish - did Kaleigh actually eat them too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are big for Deer Creek anyway :) I didn't eat those but his friend had a bunch of trout to eat and he makes them REALLY good, he marinates them for a day or so and then grills them with brown sugar! I tried it and I thought it wasn't bad at all, that's pretty good for HATING fish!

    ReplyDelete